Patient online account
You will find information on:
- your and your loved ones' medical data and places where you can be treated
- benefits (along with amounts) that were provided to you under the National Health Fund
- your rights to healthcare services - whether you have them and on what basis
- medical devices and drugs (including the amount of reimbursement) commissioned to you
- medical records that you give to your loved ones
- consents to health services that you express
- medical certificates issued to you by your doctors during your illness and maternity
- the amount of health insurance premium you pay
- e-prescriptions, e-referrals, e-leaves issued to you by doctors.
Apart from the information offered, IKP also allows you to settle various matters, for example:
- you will receive prescriptions for medications without going to a doctor if you continue your treatment
- you will receive prescriptions from a nurse or midwife - both after a traditional visit and after a telemedicine consultation (at a distance)
- you apply for an EHIC
- you authorise another person to access your medical data or information about your health.
To use your account login using:
1. a trusted profile
2. via e-ID
3. via your internet bank account.