Professor | MAB NOMATEN2022.08.18 10:30 - Anna Sawińska
The National Centre for Nuclear Research opens the competition for the position of
at MAB NOMATEN
Location: Otwock - Świerk - in the outskirts of Warsaw with daily transport services provided.
The candidate is expected to:
- having the title of professor in the field of physical sciences;
- significant scientific achievements in the field of physics, in the domain of modeling of complex systems
- experience in computer simulations, solid state theory, analysis of complex systems using physical methods
- good knowledge of English in speech and writing;
- experience in managing research projects, managing human resources, teamwork skills;
- experience in working in international research teams;
- experience in managing external funds of value greater than 15 million Polish Zloty;
- experience in cooperation with industry, knowledge of commercialization and conducting applied research.
- list of publications
- a description of scientific output/achievements
- confirmation of obtaining the title of professor
- any other documents that might influence the assessment
Contact: prof. Mikko Alava, firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING:
1. The controllers of the personal data processed during the recruitment process are:
1) National Center for Nuclear Research, ul. Andrzeja Sołtana 7, 05-400 Otwock and
2) Foundation for Polish Science, ul. I. Krasickiego 20/22, 02-611 Warszawa.
2. The data protection officer can be contacted by using the following address:
1) Personal Data Protection Officer, National Centre for Nuclear Research,
Sołtana 7, 05-400 Otwock, Poland
3. Providing data contained in recruitment documents is a condition for applying for a job at NCBJ.
4. Processing of the personal data for the purpose of filling the position listed in this announcement and to conduct subsequent recruitment is done on the basis of expressed consents. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
5. Your personal data will not be made available to other data recipients.
6. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
7. No automated individual decision-making and profiling as referred in Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR is done during recruitment conducted by NCBJ. This means that no decisions regarding job candidates are made automatically and that no job candidate profiles are made.
8. In the case you have been unsuccessful in applying for the position listed in this announcement and you haven’t given consent to store the collected personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database, your data will be erased no later than 12 years from the completion of recruitment process, but no longer than the date of the end of the durability period of the project, which will find its basis in the provisions governing project financing.
9. You have the right to access your personal data, request its rectification or erasure. Filing a request to erase data is tantamount to withdrawal from the recruitment process. You have also the right to request restriction of processing in cases specified in Article 18 GDPR.
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) about unlawful processing of your personal data. The right to file a complaint only concerns the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, not the recruitment process.
The National Centre for Nuclear Research is awarded by “HR Excellence in Research”. Recruitment is based on OTM-R system (Open, Transparent and Merit-based recruitment practices in Research Performing Organisations).
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 857470 and Foundation for Polish Science International Research Agenda PLUS programme grant No MAB PLUS/2018/8 co-financed by the European Union under the European Regional Development Fund the Smart Growth Operational Programme.