Doctoral studentship I BP22022.04.22 21:40 - Anna Sawińska
The National Centre for Nuclear Research (NCBJ) invites applications for a
within the project „Exploring the light dark sector of the Universe” financed by SONATA BIS grant of the National Science Centre
Duration: 48 months
Starting date: Fall 2022
Location: Warszawa, ul. Pasteura 7
- M.Sc. in particle/astroparticle physics or cosmology
- Good English skills in writing and speaking
- Additionally experience in coding and/or numerical methods is an asset (Python, C++, ...)
- completed application form, to be downloaded from https://gradschool.ncbj.gov.pl/requirements/,
- CV including a list of publications, fellowships, participation in scientific conferences, schools, etc.,
- short motivation letter with a statement of research interests,
- one recommendation letter to be sent directly to Sebastian.Trojanowski@ncbj.gov.pl,
- copy of M.Sc. diploma,
- college transcripts (complete).
Applications should be sent via the Graduate School of Physics and Chemistry via e-mail to email@example.com before May 10, 2022. Please select physics topic no. 5 “Novel ways to study the nature of particle dark matter” in the application form.
The date of the interview and exam will be individually e-mailed to each invited applicant.
The recruitment process will finish by June 2022.
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing
The National Centre for Nuclear Research is awarded by “HR Excellence in Research”. Recruitment is based on OTM-R system (Open, Transparent and Merit-based recruitment practices in Research Performing Organisations).