PhD student scholarship – Particle Physics2021.08.12 20:02 - Anna Sawińska
The National Centre for Nuclear Research (NCBJ) invites applications for a
2-year PhD scholarship in particle physics phenomenology
The successful applicants will be enrolled in the Graduate School of Physics and Chemistry at the National Centre for Nuclear Research, starting in October 2021. The scholarship will be funded with the SONATA-BIS 2017/26/E/ST2/00470 grant by the National Science Center, Poland.
Only persons who meet the requirements specified by NCN in the Regulations of issuing study grants for young scientists (in Polish), see https://www.ncn.gov.pl/sites/default/files/pliki/regulamin-przyznawania-... eligible to apply.
Description of tasks:
The successful PhD candidates will work on topics related to the project "Extensions of the Standard Model with vector-like fermions".
For more details about the possible research subjects please contact dr hab. Kamila Kowalska (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The candidate is expected to have:
- MSc degree in physics (obtained not later than by the end of September 2021)
Conditions of employment:
A scholarship of 4500 PLN gross per month will be paid for 24 months.
- Curriculum Vitae including the following formal consent: „I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in the job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”,
- a short summary of research interests up to two pages,
- the transcript of BSc and MSc courses grades,
- if applicable: list of publications, record of received training courses, internships, scholarships, participation in scientific conferences, received awards etc.,
- a copy of the MSc degree diploma (or of the BSc diploma, if the MSc degree has not been obtained yet).
Place of submitting applications:
To apply for this position the candidates should send all the required documents to the PI of the project, dr hab. Kamila Kowalska - e-mail: email@example.com
Competition deadline: 20.09.2021 r.
Position starts on: 01.10.2021 r.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates and the right to inform about the decision to fill the post only to the selected candidate.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing