Senior C++ Developer - Data Scientist | CIŚ2020.05.13 12:03 - Anna Sawińska
What have we been doing?
Recently we were preparing to start a new amazing multidisciplinary R&D project. We would like to invite new members at different levels of expertise to our team. In particular there is a place for specialists in computer science and physics.
So join us to participate in this fascinating project: "System for 4D visualization of sports events in real-time for interactive broadcasting". Our goal is to utilize deep learning for reliable full 3D visualization of sports events with multiple participants. The system will work in real-time based on high-resolution imagery from fast cameras. The 40 months project will be realized in cooperation with Sport Vision Technology.
We are looking for experienced C++ developers to build a distributed deep learning system for real-time computer vision.
Work location – Otwock-Świerk near Warsaw
- good knowledge of C++ in particular of recent standards C++14 and C++17
- familiarity with good programming practices and design patterns
- experience with Linux network programming and protocols
- familiarity with parallel processing techniques
- experience with SQL and noSQL databases
- good theoretical basis - understanding how tools work under the hood
- good knowledge of Linux
- 2+ years of experience in the field
- experience with GPGPU or FPGA
- experience in image and signal processing
- experience in asynchronous programming
- good knowledge of Python
- familiarity with TensorFlow or PyTorch
- versatile flexible developers
- passion and thirst for knowledge
- contribution to open source projects
- sharing knowledge culture
Role and Responsibilities:
- understanding needs and fast prototyping of solutions
- provide research in accelerating of deep learning solutions for computer vision
- designing and developing HPC applications with low latency interconnects
- analysis of diverse data sets
- developing new features for established CIŚ services e.g. Renderownia Świerk
Who are we?
The Świerk Computing Centre (CIŚ) is one of the largest supercomputer centers in Poland. Our infrastructure not only supports “MARIA” the only nuclear reactor in Poland, it is also utilised to crunch data collected by the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) and the European XFEL (free electron laser). We are a young team of enthusiasts working with cutting edge technology to create novel IT solutions that can cope with analysis of huge data sets. At our core we are a research institute which translates to a creative atmosphere and personal development possibilities.
Some examples of our projects are:
- National Cybersecurity Platform - detection of anomalies or cyber attacks in network traffic using machine learning
- Jagiellonian PET – reconstruction and analysis of PET images from novel full-body scanner using machine learning (e.g. CNN)
- Renderownia Świerk – a renderfarm service with web and plugin based interfaces for remote rendering of 3D animations on our supercomputer.
What we offer:
- access to cutting edge technology
- participation in innovative multidisciplinary research projects
- possibility to attend local and foreign conferences
- trainings and broad development opportunities
- creative atmosphere within young team focused on innovative, state of the art solutions
- stable working conditions without overtimes
- additional annual remuneration, and a package of benefits from the Company: Social Benefits Fund (including co-financing of rest)
commuting to work within the company's own transport network.
In your application include your CV, financial expectation and availability. We also appreciate short cover letters. Send your application via e-mail to: Rekrutacja.CIS@ncbj.gov.pl
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
I agree / I do not agree to store my personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database for a period of 12 months, since the submission of this application, related to potential future recruitment processes.