Software developer | Interdisciplinary Division for Energy Analyses2019.02.08 17:03 - Anna Sawińska
Interdisciplinary Division for Energy Analyses (IDEA), is a part of the National Centre for Nuclear Research (NCBJ), which is an R&D institute. We cover our costs with business and research projects, and our salaries are competitive with the ones in analytics and consulting. We work for European TSOs and organizations such as AXA or ENTSO-E.
We successfully connect research with business, by developing technologies that bring value to society. Examples of projects: a tool for stochastic planning of power grid development, design of functional solutions for DSR, tools for optimal assessment of market zones for the EU energy market, tools for analysis and optimization power systems voltage and angle stability, etc. Visit our website: idea.edu.pl and find out more about us and our work.
Location - Warsaw
Who do we need:
A person who understands the mathematical modeller's model, refactors it and implements the target solution using, if necessary, HPC. Someone who can design the architecture of the software and, eventually, design the interface in cooperation with the customer.
- People for full-time employment, ready to dedicate their heart and mind to the work in our team. People willing to cooperate, share ideas, use experience, open-minded and keen on setting new goals.
- We create mathematical models and IT tools for the energy sector. At work, among others, we use classic optimization techniques, artificial intelligence methods, market models, HPC programming techniques and power systems engineering.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Python and/or Java, SQL and/or non-relational databases,
- Knowledge regarding IT system design, implementation, testing and integration
- Experience with TDD.
What do we offer?
- employment contract
- interesting, real challenges from the first days of work
- team support
- a chance to change a part of the world in a positive direction.
- Anna Kadłubowska, firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application by e-mail to: email@example.com
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
I agree / I do not agree to store my personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database for a period of 12 months, since the submission of this application, related to potential future recruitment processes.
1. The controller of the personal data processed during the recruitment process is the National Center for Nuclear Research at Sołtana 7 in Otwock.
2. The data protection officer can be contacted by using the following address:
- Personal Data Protection Officer, National Centre for Nuclear Research, Sołtana 7, 05-400 Otwock, Poland
3. Providing data contained in recruitment documents is a condition for applying for a job at NCBJ.
4. Processing of the personal data for the purpose of filling the position listed in this announcement and to conduct subsequent recruitment is done on the basis of expressed consents. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
5. Your personal data will not be made available to other data recipients.
6. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
7. No automated individual decision-making and profiling as referred in Article 22(1) and (4) GDPR is done during recruitment conducted by NCBJ. This means that no decisions regarding job candidates are made automatically and that no job candidate profiles are made.
8. In the case you have been unsuccessful in applying for the position listed in this announcement and you haven’t given consent to store the collected personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database, your data will be erased no later than 3 months from the completion of recruitment process.
9. You have the right to access your personal data, request its rectification or erasure. Filing a request to erase data is tantamount to withdrawal from the recruitment process. You have also the right to request restriction of processing in cases specified in Article 18 GDPR.
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) about unlawful processing of your personal data. The right to file a complaint only concerns the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, not the recruitment process.